December 11, 2016 6:30 PM
Holiday Boat Parade is December 11th
Start time is 6:20pm
Treasure Island’s Lighted Boat Parade is like Las Vegas on the water – dazzlingly decorated boats of all kinds circle the city on one special night, Sunday, December 11, 2016, in friendly competition for top prizes awarded after the parade that evening at The Club at Treasure Island.
Residents with Treasure Island waterfront homes host humungous boat parade parties but if you haven’t received an invitation, not to worry – there are plenty of prime viewing spots on the island.
Best public viewing areas for the Treasure Island Lighted Boat Parade
- 115th Avenue on Isle of Palms
- Treasure Island Causeway Bridge
- Kingfish Drive at John’s Pass (Gator’s Cafe & Saloon)
- Blind Pass Bridge (between Treasure Island & St. Pete Beach)
Parade departs the The Club at Treasure Island at 6:20pm
Parade arrives at TI Causeway Bridge at 7pm
Parade ends at 8:15pm at John’s Pass
The Treasure Island Causeway Bridge will close to vehicular traffic at 7pm on December 11, 2015 for approximately 30 to 45 minutes to allow the boat parade to pass through. HERE is a map of the parade route.
– See more at: http://www.mytreasureisland.org/newsdetail_T2_R162.php#sthash.Koa9iX1F.dpuf